[iframe width="700" height="394" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/I440BoSZkTU?rel=0&showinfo=0" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen]
Eating gluten free doesn't mean kids can't have their favorite foods. I don't really understand the love of chicken nuggets but my kids sure do so I make them on occasion. They're really easy and everyone likes them. This gluten free chicken nuggets recipe has a few variations so you can get your nuggets just like you like them.
- 1 lb. Chicken breast tenders (cut into 1.5" pieces)
- 1 cup Gluten free bread crumbs
- 1 Tbsp. Gluten free Italian seasoning
- 2 eggs
- ½ cup rice flour
- Olive oil
- Mix bread crumbs and italian seasoning. Add more seasoning, if desired.
- In a separate dish, lightly beat eggs together.
- Put flour in a third dish.
- Dredge chicken in the flour, then soak in the egg, then dredge in the bread crumb mixture.
- To BAKE: Preheat oven to 425. Place nuggets on lightly greased baking sheet. Bake for 15 minutes, turning once. Make sure chicken is cooked to 165 degrees.
- To PAN FRY: Preheat frying pan over medium high heat. Add about 2 Tbsp of Olive Oil to the pan. Once heated, place nuggets in the oil. Cook for 3-5 minutes on each side until the center temperature of the chicken is 165 degrees.