I like ice cream. I love mint ice cream. I super duper love mint ice cream with oreo cookie chunks in it. This recipe is very easy (the kids made this batch) and doesn’t include eggs or cooking so that’s a bonus in my book. Without further ado, let me present the Mint Oreo Cookie Ice Cream Recipe!
Top with some homemade chocolate syrup or just eat straight. You won’t be sorry with this one.
- 2 cups whole milk
- 2 cups heavy whipping cream
- 1 cup sugar
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 teaspoon peppermint extract
- 8-10 regular Oreo cookies
- Stir together all the ingredients except the cookies until sugar is dissolved. Pour mixture into your ice cream maker and follow its directions. Crunch up the oreos while you wait. I like fairly large chunks in mine.
- Add Oreo chunks when ice cream is finished. Mix in well and freeze for as long as desired.