Folding and storing fabric is ideal, though if you're like me your fabric rarely looks so organized and pretty. Here are 9 ways to store fabric that will leave your sewing space looking organized and beautiful!
- Use skirt hangers to hang your fabric. Keeps it folded nicely and out of the way!
- Use bookshelves to fold fabric uniformly! I love how every inch is filled with fabric! Fold using this tutorial.
- Use cardboard to make "mini-bolts". Perfectly organized and easy to pull in and out!
- Store fabric in a file cabinet. Out of sight!
- Use drawers to sort fabric by color. Wonderful for quilters!
- Hang fabric on a pants hanger. Like a waterfall of fabric.
- Love this sewing room!
- Fold fabric in clear plastic drawers. Easy to find what you need!
- Store cut fabric in labeled containers.
Leave a Comment