Looking for a quick and easy project to sew for Easter? Look no further! These Easter Bunny Pillows can be sewn up in a flash using your fabric scraps! They're so simple and cute, you can even give a few as gifts to your friends!
These bunny pillows make perfect basket stuffers, but also are a fun way to add some Easter spirit to your home decor. Sew several in fun, coordinating fabrics and throw a few on the couch, create a whimsical centerpiece...endless possibilities!
Ready to get started? I'll bet you have everything you need to make these sweet bunny pillows on hand. With the exception of the pattern. Never fear! You can print it out for free, below.
Now get to sewing and watch these bunnies...er...mulitply!
What you'll need:
- FREE Printable Pattern ( CLICK HERE!)
- Fabric scraps (16" H x 7" W for skinny bunny, 13" H x 9" W for side profile bunny)
- Fabric marking pen
- Pinking Shears
- Place fabric right sides together. Trace the bunny pattern on the wrong side of the fabric and cut.
- Place fabric wrong sides together and sew ¼" from edge all along the rabbit, leaving a 2" opening to stuff. Trim edges with pinking shears.
- Stuff bunny with filling. Stitch opening closed.
- Finish with a ribbon bow or other decorations!