Love the look of plants but can’t seem to keep them alive? Meet the succulent. These guys are hard to kill. They don’t need much water, at all. Plus they’re so pretty! The variety of succulents and cactuses make them ideal for mass groupings. Throw a bunch of different ones together and watch them form something eye catchingly beautiful! These DIY succulent and cactus gardens are great for indoors or outdoors in nice weather.
Inspiring DIY Succulent and Cactus Gardens
- Lace Flower Pots // A Beautiful Mess
- Wood Based Terrariums // Project Wedding
- Blue Dish Succulents // From Ezter With Love
- Kitchen Succulents // Young Austinian
- Vertical Pallet Garden // Anythingology
- Bowl Garden // Blondilocks
- Succulent Wreath Tutorial // AndreasNotebook
- Succulent Bookends // Country Living
Looking for more great plant ideas and tutorials?
- Repurpose a colander as a hanging planter
- Geometric hanging succulent planter
- 24 ways to hang plants on a wall