Skip the precut crafts aisle and foam stickers and let your kids unleash their creativity! Here are some fun jumping off points for artwork that they’ll love. Hate messes? Do these outside at the park! Or just suck it up and let them get messy! We love making art not crafts for kids! Open ended activities with just a little guidance and supplies is the best way to do art with kids. No two projects turn out the same!
8 Great Art Ideas for Kids
- Make a collage all about you //Me, With My Head in the Clouds
- Sunburst painting // Small for Big
- Photo watercolor mixed media art // Live Randomly Simple
- Collage city art // Studio Kids
- Art face // le DADA de l’enfante Terrible
- Watercolor circle art // Mess for Less
- Torn paper landscapes // Make and Takes
- Mixed media butterfly art // whatever…
Need more ideas for kids?