This is a sponsored post written by me on behalf of P.F. Chang’s Home Menu for IZEA. All opinions are 100% mine.
Plan a date night in! Save the hassle of cooking from scratch but don't skip the taste. Plus, make these tasty and cute, chocolate dipped fortune cookies as a fun dessert. These are perfect for date night, parties with friends or just because. I ate ours to celebrate Wok Wednesday.
I made these for a fun date night in last week and they were a hit. We ate way too many! Plus, I whipped up some P.F. Chang’s Home Menu food so all the prep work for this great meal took less than 20 minutes. That's a total win if Netflix and chill is your thing.
I got this great assignment for the P.F. Chang's Home Menu post and fortunately already had this in my freezer. I'm all about easy meals. There are a lot of quality options, too. We love that they use white meat chicken and crisp, colorful vegetables. The signature sauces, bold flavors and the fact that it takes 15 minutes with NO PREP pretty much makes these ideal for us. You can even buy the rice! Just heat for 3 minutes. My favorite way to make rice. P.F. Chang’s Home Menu is available in your grocer’s frozen aisle nationwide.
The good news is YOU can win a Wok Wednesday Kit to enjoy their very own P.F. Chang’s Wok Wednesday meal!
- Win a wok, chopsticks, tableware and more!
- To enter, leave a comment sharing your #WokWednesday celebration ideas. What would you do on #WokWednesday?
- Contest ends November 30, 2015 at 11:59 p.m. EST.
Chocolate Dipped Fortune Cookie Ingredients:
- fortune cookies
- chocolate (I used dark chocolate chips)
- sprinkles (optional)
- Melt chocolate chips by microwaving for 30 seconds, stir then repeat until they are all melted. Do not over heat.
- Dip fortune cookies into chocolate and dip in sprinkles.
- Place on a cookie sheet to cool.
[iframe width="725" height="408" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/Z0b0J7mS8yI?rel=0" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen]
We had so much fun just having a date night in. There was lots of laughing and more than our fair share of cookies eaten. I hope you enjoy this simple recipe! Don't forget to leave your comment to enter the contest!
Leave a Comment