There's nothing like reading from a real book and feeling the actual paper as you turn the page. Kindles and other tablets are awesome, but I can't help but want to read from a real book. It's weird to think one day that's going to be known as the 'old-fashioned' way of reading. If you're a book lover like me, you've probably got a bookshelf full of stories you could again and again. Make your bookshelf special by giving it a little makeover! These 20 DIY bookends are just what you need to give your books some love and add a pop of color to your decor.
20 DIY Bookends:
- A Beautiful Mess - DIY Telephone Bookends
- Love Create Celebrate - DIY Chrome Owl Bookends
- Doodle Craft Blog - Dinosaur Bookends
- Crafts Unleashed - Monogram DIY Bookends
- Dream a Little Bigger - Wood Rhino Bookends
- Little Red Window - DIY Superhero Bookends
- Made to be a Momma - Faux Cement Color Block Bookends
- Lil Luna - DIY Striped Bookends
- Things to Share and Remember - DIY Army Guy Bookends
- A Beautiful Mess - DIY Invisible Bookends
- Mod Podge Rocks - DIY Baseball Bookends
- Treasures and Travels - DIY All Tied Up Bookends
- Camille Styles - Transformed Brick of Gold
- Head Above Water - Faux Zinc Bookends
- Heart Maine Home - Rope Knot DIY Bookend
- Design Sponge - Halligans Alchemy Bookends
- Jader Bomb - Gold Brick Bookend Tutorial
- Uncommon Designs Online - Painted Wooden Corbel Bookends
- It Happens in a Blink - Bronze Deer Bookends
- Turning Stones Blog - Destinations Sign Bookend
Make your own jewelry organizers! Click here to see them all.
Have you read all these yet? Click here to see my 10 Must Read list!