Sangria is the best drink for summer backyard gatherings! This sangria recipe is always a hit with friends. This is not a simple sangria recipe. There are lots of ingredients but trust me, you want to try this. Once you've invested in the ingredients you can make it all summer long! The perfect excuse to have a dinner party or a backyard BBQ.
- 1 bottle dry red wine
- 1 ½ cups Fresca (or Sprite)
- 1 ½ cups orange juice without pulp
- ½ cup brandy
- 2 Tbsp Cointreau liqueur or any orange liqueur
- 2 Tbsp Grenadine
- 3 limes
- 3 lemons
- 1 large orange
- ¼ cup sugar
- Mix liquids and sugar. Squeeze one lemon and one lime to make 2 Tbsp of fresh squeezed juice each. Add juice to mixture. Thinly slice the remaining lemons, limes and orange. Add to mixture. Refrigerate for at least 30 minutes.
- Fill glasses with ice, pour sangria over ice.
Leave a Comment