We love to have big family breakfasts. We don’t get to eat dinner together nightly like some families so breakfast is our thing. Frittatas are so easy to make and you can use whatever is in your fridge! This frittata is, of course, gluten and dairy free. With just 3 main ingredients it’s easy and everyone will love it! Never made one? They’re easy!
- 1 large baking potato (baked)
- 8 breakfast sausage links (cooked)
- 9 eggs
- salt & pepper
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- In a medium size bowl, using a fork, blend together eggs.
- Heat 12-inch oven safe pan over medium heat. Add sausage, sliced, to the pan. Fry for 2 to 3 minutes until sausage begins to brown. Slice potatoes thinly, salt. Add potatoes to pan to brown lightly.
- In a medium bowl lightly beat eggs with a fork. Sprinkle with salt and pepper. Add eggs to the pan. Cook about 5 minutes until the egg mixture has set on the bottom and begins to set up on top. Transfer pan to oven until eggs are set up as desired, about 10 minutes.