It’s time to break out the sunglasses! And what’s cuter than a great pair of sunglasses? A cute case! These DIY glasses cases are perfect for eye glasses or sunglasses. You can learn make your own case with these 12 tutorials that are the absolute cutest I’ve found.
- “Sunnies” case tutorial from Polkadot Chair
- Metal frame case made by Thimble
- Leather hand sewn case tutorial by Whimsey Box
- Leather glasses case tutorial by Caila Made
- Gathered sunglasses case tutorial by me
- Origami case tutorial by The Professor’s Blog
- Pleather bow case tutorial
- Scalloped sunglasses case by Positively Splendid
- Curved frame case tutorial by U-Handbag
- Doily case tutorial by Unfortunately oh!
Comments & Reviews
Diane @ Vintage Zest says
Eek! I can’t believe mine made it on to the list. 🙂 It’s my one and only pattern on the internet, and I can’t believe it’s featured here. Thanks!
P.S. – I’m #3!
Diane, it’s super cute! Well done. =)
Sherri | Thread Riding Hood says
Thanks so much for linking to my glasses case Andrea! I love how it turned out and I’m so glad you like it too!
It’s so cute! Great tutorial!
Christine Keys says
Thanks for the link, Andrea! Made my day. 🙂