Is 2016 the year you want to get serious about blogging? Or maybe you're just ready to reach a new audience? Join the Andrea's Notebook team and get paid to blog while bringing traffic to your own blog! We are now accepting applications for our 2016 Team!
There are many blogs looking for contributors, why choose Andrea's Notebook?
Andrea's Notebook began in 2007 as The Train To Crazy, a family blog turned sewing blog. For years I had a following averaging around 50,000 page views per month and lots of loyal readers. In 2015 I decided to make blogging my job and rebranded to Andrea's Notebook. Since that time, it has grown exponentially. I now average about 600,000 unique viewers each month with page views into the millions. And I want you to be able to do that with your own blog so I'm going to teach you how!
What are the benefits of being a contributor in 2016?
- Learn more about blogging!
- Money. You get paid to create and write!
- Join a dynamic team of bloggers just like yourself.
- We love to promote your blog and our team members love to promote each other.
- Access to our group Pinterest board where you can pin your own blog posts.
- Your name, bio and blog URL along with social media links are on every post.
What I'm looking for:
- Someone eager to grow their own blog!
- Fresh, creative tutorials and tips for the modern woman and family.
- Beautiful, clear photos.
- Great writing skills.
What is expected from you:
- Pitch our editing team fresh ideas every month.
- One blog post completed per month. (We will accept more on a limited basis)
- Top quality photos and/or videos, writing and post organization.
- Share your post on your own social media.
- Commitment to the team for all of 2016.
- Be an active member of our team community, supporting one another.
Topics we cover:
- Crochet/Knit/Fiber Arts Tutorials
- Home DIY/Decor Tutorials
- Sewing Tutorials
- DIY Hair Tutorials
- DIY Beauty Tutorials
- Style/Fashion Tips & Tutorials
- Health/Fitness Tips & Tutorials
- Kids Art/Activities Tips & Tutorials
- Lifestyle/Parenting Tips & Ideas
- Organizing/Cleaning Tips & Tutorials
- Technology - Connecting Families to the Best Apps & Tech
Interested to learn more? Please apply today! Applications will be accepted through October 31st!