These easy to make DIY rope bowls are the perfect quick craft. These would be great as key catchers or make a large one to serve dinner rolls! This video tutorial by Kin COmmunity is quick and easy to follow.
- Rope (use jute or any pretty colored rope)
- A bowl or plate to use as a form
- Optional: 2" wide ribbon & a small bottle with a very narrow tip for dispensing glue)
- Turn your bowl upside down. Tape your ribbon together in an "x" shape and drape over the bottom of the bowl. This will help you remove the rope bowl later.
- Start carefully applying glue to your rope and wrapping it around the bowl, starting at the bottom. You want to glue it to itself, not the bowl.
- When complete, let it dry for a moment then gently remove it from the bowl, using the ribbon for help. Let dry completely.
DIY Rope Bowls Video Tutorial:
[iframe width="725" height="408" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/KRLVTnNMXPw?rel=0" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen]
Leave a Comment