Looking for a quick meal for the family? Tacos are always a sure bet around here. Everyone loves tacos. I prefer fish tacos and they're the quickest to make! For this version I used a large cabbage leaf instead of a corn tortilla but if that's not your thing definitely heat up some tortillas!
Cabbage wrapped fish tacos
A healthy, delicious fish taco meal.
Write a review
Amount Per Serving
Calories from Fat 270
% Daily Value *
Total Fat 30g
Saturated Fat 9g
Trans Fat 0g
Polyunsaturated Fat 6g
Monounsaturated Fat 12g
Total Carbohydrates 21g
Dietary Fiber 7g
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your Daily Values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
- 4 large pieces of white fish (tilapia, cod, halibut, etc)
- 1 head of cabbage (or lettuce, if you prefer)
- 1 can of black beans
- 8 oz. sour cream
- 8 oz. salsa
- 2 tbsp oil (coconut oil or vegetable oil)
- Emeril's Essence seasoning or other cajun seasoning
- optional: corn tortillas
- Pat fish dry. Coat in oil. Sprinkle with Emeril's Essence seasoning as desired. This is a spicy seasoning. Cook in frying pan over medium heat.
- Heat can of black beans. Mix sour cream and salsa. Wash cabbage leaves then use as taco shells for the fish tacos.
Andrea's Notebook https://andreasnotebook.com/
Leave a Comment