So many nights, I find myself standing in front of the refrigerator, hoping against all hope that somehow a meal will magically appear, ready to heat and serve. It's not that I don't want to cook. More that I'm totally uninspired. I find myself going back to the same tried and true recipes, which are great...but get boring. We get in a rotation and after a while, I dread making dinner.
In the hopes of boosting my quick-fix meal repertoire, I scoured some of my favorite blogs and found some amazing looking food. A few of these, like the Cheeseburger Macaroni, the Chicken Mango Crunch Salad and the Baked Creamy Chicken Taquitos, I've already cooked and I can definitely say...SO GOOD. In fact, my kids (and honestly, my husband) beg for the Cheeseburger Macaroni. Which is fabulous, because it's incredibly easy and I usually have all the ingredients on hand.
I hope you find some inspiration in these quick fix dinner recipes and maybe even some new go to family favorites!
1. Cheeseburger Macaroni
2. Baked Creamy Chicken Taquitos
3. Creamy Mushroom Tortellini
4. Chicken Mango Crunch Salad
5. Easy Burrito Bowls
6. Easy Hoisin Shrimp
7. French Bread Pizzas
8. Chicken Tamale Pie
9. Crispy Honey Garlic Chicken
10. BLT Salad
11. Lemon Ricotta Parmesan Pasta with Spinach and Chicken
12. Curry Beef with Peas
13. Quinoa Salad with Tomato, Avocado & Parsley
14. BBQ Chicken & Sweet Potato Nachos
15. Sloppy Joe Cornbread Bake
16. 30 Minute Orange Chicken Skillet
17. Broccoli Cheese Soup in 30 Minutes
18. Loaded Baked Sweet Potato
19. One Pan Chicken Parmesan Pasta
20. Bacon, Mushroom & Spinach Frittata
Leave a Comment