Looking for a chocolate candy treat to bring to your neighbor's party this year? This Chocolate Rum Balls recipe looks so good and very easy to make! These are NO BAKE and quick to create. Use your favorite toppings to finish them. The Joy of Baking has a great video tutorial to show you how easy these are. Or read the instructions here. These are just for the adults.
Whip up a batch as a gift or just eat them all yourself. I think these would be perfect for any holiday party with friends. Maybe for New Years Eve?
Chocolate Rum Balls Recipe:
- 1 ½ cups (150 grams) toasted pecans, finely chopped (hazelnuts, walnuts, or almonds can be used)
- 1 ¼ cups (125 grams) finely crushed vanilla wafer cookies (use these Gluten Free wafer cookies for a gluten free treat)
- ½ cup (60 grams) confectioners sugar(powdered or icing)
- 2 tablespoons (15 grams) cocoa powder(Dutch processed or regular unsweetened)
- 2 tablespoons light corn syrup (or liquid glucose syrup, golden syrup, or honey)
- ¼ cup (60 ml) rum
- Confectioners Sugar
- Finely chopped nuts (pecans, walnuts, hazelnuts, almonds or pistachios)
- Unsweetened cocoa powder
- melted chocolate (dark or white)
[iframe width="640" height="360" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/zir35W0bBJ8" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen]
Leave a Comment