Ready to give your bathroom a little makeover? There's no need to spend thousands! Here are 10 ideas that can make a big impact without a lot of money.
On a budget? Consider making some DIY projects to update your bathroom!
- Turn an old desk or dresser into a vanity : Plans Now
- Paint the walls and trim
- Hang baskets on the wall with a towel rack : Simply DIY
- Hang baskets directly on the wall : Making Lemonade
- Make wood crates as decorative storage : HGTV
- Attach mason jars to the wall for storage : DIY Playbook
- Make hanging shelves with some rope and a couple boards : Bob Villa
- Repurpose an old ladder for decoration and storage : Eclectically Vintage
- Make some curtains : Andrea's Notebook
- Make a shower curtain: Andrea's Notebook
- Make a new toilet paper holder.