I've started something new that I'm pretty excited about! Every month I'm organizing a fashion sewing blog hop with lots of bloggers from around the world. This month we're starting off small with a refashion blog hop theme. You saw my cute (I think) refashioned outfit yesterday and now I'm here to show you all these other fun ladies and their refashions!
- Vintage pillowcase upcycle by Sew Country Chick
- Large tee to adorable dress by Peek-a-boo Pattern Shop
- Rit Dye upcycle by While Camden Sleeps
- 15 minute tank upcycle by Raegun Ramblings
- Men's shirt refashion by Made with Moxie
- Women's tank & tee to girl's tunic & leggings refashion by Andrea's Notebook
- 15 minute tee into bike shorts by Sew Like My Mom
- Fringe cardigan upcycle by Rebel and Malice
- Mu-muu refashion by Lil' Bit & Nan by Bethany
Please take a minute to check out each of these ladies and their work! I think I need to find some more big shirts and dresses to refashion. Thanks for all the inspiration, ladies!