It's Back-to-School time. Which means time to think about new clothes and school shopping. I made a cute, custom t-shirt for my oldest daughter. It suits her style. The best part is that it takes all of 5 minutes to make. And you can make one too.
It's Heat Transfer Week for Expressions Vinyl and I'm excited to be included!
- heat transfer (iron-on) vinyl
- plain t-shirt
- Cricut or Silhouette or a steady xacto knife and cutting mat
- dream believe glasses file
- Upload the dream believe file to your cutting machine software. I use a Cricut Explore. Follow your machine's instructions for cutting iron-on vinyl.
- Cut the vinyl.
- Gently remove cut vinyl and position on shirt where you want it.
- Follow the vinyl instructions for ironing onto the shirt.
That's it! Ready to win $100 of product from Expressions Vinyl? Enter the rafflecopter below!