Lotion bars are great for your skin! Need something natural to combat the dry skin or eczema? These homemade lotion bars are definitely easy to make and your skin will love you. You can make a whole batch of lotion bars to save for the year or give as gifts! I know I'd love to be gifted one of these!
Homemade lotion bars
- Soap/lotion Mold
- 1 Part Beeswax
- 1 Part Coconut Oil
- 1 Part Shea Butter, Cocoa Butter or Mango Butter (optional)
- essential oil or vitamin E (optional)
- Mix everything, except essential oils in a quart size glass mason jar with a lid and place this in a small saucepan of water until melted.
- Bring water just to a boil. Don't stop stirring until everything is smooth. Remove from heat.
- Stir in optional essential oils.
- Pour into molds.
- Cool completely then pop out of the silicone mold.
Storing & Using:
Store at room temperature. Use by rubbing on your dry skin.
More recipes from around the web:
instructions: The Taylor House
Lavender Lotion Bar
Instructions: Coupons & Freebies Mom