Tutorial by: Patchwork Posse
With two fabrics you can sew up this baby quilt in no time at all! These are great to make in a bunch at a time and keep on hand for those last minute grab and give.
2 pieces of fabric exactly the same size– one for each side of the blanket
Used for this tutorial– 2 flannel fabrics. Sizes: 42″ X 46″
1) Lay your fabrics right sides together.
2) Pin around the outside.
3) Sew all the way around, leaving a 3″ opening for turning.
4) Snip corners, turn right sides out and iron the seams.
5) Using a ladder stitch, close the opening.
6) Sew all the way around the outside edge about 1/4″ – 1/2″ from the edge.