I love finding new DIY projects each week that I know you'll enjoy. Everything from simple to complex, these are all add a little color and beauty to your life. It's been a full week here at Andrea's Notebook. We've looked at modern kids bedrooms, to die for pie, considered crocheting even when it's warm, decorated some eggs, made a succulent wreath, had some healthy breakfast and jumped two arms into arm knitting. Here 9 DIY things to make. I know you'll enjoy these.
From top left:
- Fabric covered chest of drawers by Little Red Window.
- DIY thread hanger by Plan B.
- Decoupage eggs by Craft and Creativity.
- DIY hexagon ring tray by Homey Oh My.
- How to press flowers by The Crafted Life.
- Jazz up your keys with this fun tutorial on Blitsy.
- Faux leather keychain by Francois et Moi.
- Free printable inspiration by Bre Repurposed.
Which is your favorite?