This is a sponsored post written by me on behalf of Payless. All opinions are 100% mine.
It's time for fancy new shoes for the holidays! I spent the afternoon shopping for shoes last week and found five that fit the bill and were still affordable. I was looking for shoes that are trendy but will still be cute a year from now. I didn't want shoes I'd only wear once. The selection at Payless was great! After buying my boots there last month I wanted to try out their dress shoes. Each pair I found is unique and I had difficulty choosing my favorite. I wanted something that would go well with many outfits, including a little black dress or jeans.
Great, right? The best part is that each of these were actually comfortable. No poking into the back of my heal or making my toes feel like they need a vacation.
- White/Black Plaid Janine Pointy Toe Pump - Loved these. They came in a close second. I can see myself going back to get these.
- Grey/Purple Plaid Karmen Pump - Loved the style and the plaid. In the end, I just don't think they were as versatile as I was looking for. If I still worked an office job I'd definitely get these.
- Black Lace Flora Flat - Perfect for everyday. Super comfortable and cute. The only reason I didn't choose these is because I was trying to break out of the flats zone I seem to be in right now. All I wear are flats.
- Leesa Shimmer Slide - These were great, just not the everyday wear I was looking for. With a little black dress they'd be perfect!
- Red Karmen Pump - Winner! It's hard to say no to shiny red pumps. Great with jeans, a dress or nice pants. Bonus, these are comfortable enough to wear for a few hours without killing my feet.
I don't know how I didn't have red, shiny pumps already. These are all kinds of amazing. It was a tough choice but, in the end, the red pumps were the winners. Of course, after looking up all those links on the Payless website I realized that they sell so many more online. Now that I know the size that fits me well I'll definitely be shopping from my desk for my next shoes! If you love shopping online too make sure you check out Payless on Pinterest for inspiration!