A little peek back at 2012 with some lists.
Top 12 blogs referring traffic here
- Craft Gossip
- All Free Sewing
- Project Run and Play
- Me Sew Crazy
- Married to a BMW
- Sew Can She
- Simple Simon & Co.
- One Pretty Thing
Top 12 most humorous searches landing here:
- pinterest thanksgiving decorations (why are they using google to find things on pinterest?)
- pictures of dressed up potatoes (I can't begin to wonder why…)
- she stood up and wrapped the skirt [a large piece of patchwork cloth, rectangular shaped, with a silk band attached at the shorter edge to be tied at waist] over her jeans.
- washing machine cover tutorial (that's a big cover)
- 21 party (I'm sure they were very disappointed)
- Wednesday 9gag
- www thetraintocrazy com (something against periods?)
- "a bunch" haircut "new do"
- "comment below or sign in with" bag
- zombie ceramics
- wonderful belle monster princess
- wallet that doesn't wear out pocket
the next 12 odd searches (because I couldn't stop)
- want to help make a line of little girls clothing help where do i start
- wash the dishes (I'd actually really like to know the reason for this search)
- we count
- what are dresses called that are long in the front and short on the sides
- what are the straps inside my cargo pockets
- what are you sewing now
- what can you make with a cylinder and two rectangles
- what is "the train"
- what is shredding cheese
- what is the rubbery strip on the back of my sweater neck
- what part of my pants do I cut to make chaps
- what should i have in my closet?
Top 12 most popular posts
- Diaper Bag Tutorial & Pattern Roundup
- Gathered Quilt or Duvet Cover Tutorial
- Go To Dress Pattern
- Hooded Beach Towel Backpack
- The Best Girls Dress Tutorials
- Handmade Costume Series
- Kid's Summer Clothes Tutorial Roundup
- Quick Ladybug Wings
- Taking Pants Down a Size or Two
- Making Life Easier with Freezer Paper
- Flat Front Pants Tutorial
- I Did It Again
(the fact that those are almost all very old posts means I need to start writing better content!)
Ok. Let's bring on 2013.