I'm beginning the sewing for my soon to be 7 year old's room makeover. I started by making a pinboard. Of course. You can't start anything without a pinboard anymore, can you?
Considering this color pallet, what color would you paint the wall? Nothing pink. She shares her room with her little brother. Though I'm sure he doesn't care!
- All Advertising revenue earned from this blog from now through March will be donated to help my kids raise $5,100 for a house for an orphan family through World Vision. You can see their efforts through their blog at Heart & Felt. Current rates are $1 per day. Get advertising and make an effort in an orphan's life at the same time! Win, win! Contact me with questions.
- Did you see Crap I Made is quitting the business of blogging? I love seeing people set priorities with their time. Good for you Char!
- I'm out of Project Run & Play. Did you hear me exhale? I was pretty relieved. Those projects were taking me forever to sew and they are not helping me get my daily life and my list done!
- Project 16 for Craft Hope has been announced. If you can knit, crochet or sew this one is for you! Even if you're a beginner! Go check it out. This one is benefiting children with cancer. Totally worth your time.
- Ashley from Lil Blue Boo talks about how people react to her bald head. You'll want to read this so you know how to behave around people who obviously have cancer.