This is the last one I'll share, promise. (And don't forget to check out the sew along that is coming up!! I'm very excited about it!) I have a lot of other things I've made this week to share with you but it has been so humid that my camera fogs up outside so I just have this to show you.
The fabric is interlock that I found on clearance a while back for $1.50/yard. Not bad. I added two pockets, like the pattern suggests. The only deviation from the pattern is that I added elastic at the top of the pockets to make them stand out a bit from the dress.
The leggings are from the LBB pattern I used before. I added the ruffle to the bottom. Not so sure about that. If I ever do it again I'll make the ruffles smaller. Also, I'll notice that the "matching" leggings are white and the dress is off white. Nice.
And, just in case you need the visual…