What’s Up Moms is back with great tips for how to do your hair in 5 minutes. Believe it? If you’ve got straight hair you’ll love these tips! Her hair has so much volume and looks natural but definitely looks like she took a little time to care about her hair. I think everyone wants a 5 minute blowout hairstyle!
How to get a 5 minute blowout hairstyle
- hair dryer
- round styling brush
- boost or other hair thickener (Try Big Sexy Hair Powder Play)
- styling clips or bobby pins
- curling wand (optional)
- Spray boost in your hair.
- Blow dry it all forward.
- Using your brush, style away from your face.
- take two or three sections on the top, curl back with hair dryer and brush, pin.
- Finish drying the rest of your hair.
- Use the curling wand to make a few waves.