Recipe by: Carisa Smith
A sweet and salty treat that will become a new family favorite! These Peanut Butter Coconut Cookie Bars go perfectly with ice cream!
- 1 cup flour
- ½ tsp baking soda
- ½ tsp kosher salt
- ½ cup brown sugar
- ¼ cup white sugar
- 1 egg
- 1 tsp vanilla
- ¼ cup melted coconut oil
- ½ cup peanut butter
- 1 cup oatmeal
- ½ cup sweetened coconut flakes
- ⅓ cup semi sweet chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- In your mixing bowl, combine sugars, egg, vanilla extracts, peanut butter and coconut oil. Mix until well blended. Add salt, baking powder and flour.
- When well combined add in the oats, coconut and chocolate chips! Mix until combined, it may still be a little crumbly but that’s okay because you will press it together in your pan.
- Press dough into a 9×13 pan. Bake for 11-12 minutes or until light golden brown and knife placed in the middle comes out clean.
- Let cool for a minute and serve with ice cream! You can drizzle melted chocolate on top as well!