It’s time for another round of Cricut Design Space Challenge! Wow, this project was a bumpy ride for me. Anything that could go wrong did! From exploding spray paint cans (strangers asking me if I was bleeding) to crazy human errors. I am just glad this one is done and I’m only partially painted red! This month’s Team 13 challenge was to create some holiday decor or gift with the theme SPARKLE. I’m just lucky I’m not covered with glitter as well!
Chalkboard Advent Calendar & Verse of the Day Board
- Spray paint
- chalk cloth or chalkboard vinyl
- Days until Christmas SVG file
- Verse of the Day SVG file
- Cricut Explore® Machine
- Silver cricut marker
- Upload the SVG files and format them to cut & draw accurately.
- Paint board.
- Print both chalkboards, attach to painted board.
- Optional: Hang using ribbon.
Check out all of Team 13’s projects!