Who doesn’t dream of an outdoor pizza oven on the patio during summer? This fantastic tutorial from The Gardener takes you step by step to make your own DIY pizza oven. Anyone can build this!
You need a concrete table or slab, no smaller than 900 x 900 mm, to build your oven on.
For the building frame:
- 3 x 18 x 420 x 700 mm shutter-board
- 1120 x 880 mm masonite board
- 9 x 30 x 4 mm wood screws
For the oven:
- 64 firebricks for the oven walls
- 20 firebricks for the cooking base
- 12 firebricks for the chimney
- 4 bags of sand
- 1 bag of NPC Blastfurnace cement
(Mix ratio: 4 parts sand to 1 part cement)
Build your own outdoor DIY pizza oven:
Head over to The Gardener to get full instructions for making this amazing DIY pizza oven!