Do you have trouble keeping up with all the blogs you love reading? I’m trolling my RSS feed, always looking for eye catching projects, recipes and tutorials. This week I’ve picked 8 of the best DIY tutorials that I think you’ll love. Start pinning because these look like wonderful projects. From easy, no sew to recipes that are making me hungry as I type to fun projects for kids. Make sure you check them all out!
- DIY no-sew leather glasses case on See Kate Sew.
- Easy Kale Quiche on A Beautiful Mess.
- Stitched little notebooks on How Did You Make This.
- Printable nature scavenger hunt by Simple As That.
- Beautiful neon granny square baby quilt by Blue Elephant Stitches.
- Paper hot rod kit by Handmade Charlotte.
- Fruity pineapple quilted placemat from Wild Olive.
- Ribbon wrap bracelet by Happy Hour Projects.