I did it again

This is the last one I'll share, promise. (And don't forget to check out the sew along that is coming up!! I'm very excited about it!) I have a lot of other things I've made this week to share with you but it has been so humid that my camera fogs up outside so I just have this to show you.

Another one of my favorite dresses. (Find similar pattern HERE)

White top 1
The fabric is interlock that I found on clearance a while back for $1.50/yard. Not bad. I added two pockets, like the pattern suggests. The only deviation from the pattern is that I added elastic at the top of the pockets to make them stand out a bit from the dress.

The leggings are from the LBB pattern I used before. I added the ruffle to the bottom. Not so sure about that. If I ever do it again I'll make the ruffles smaller. Also, I'll notice that the "matching" leggings are white and the dress is off white. Nice.

And, just in case you need the visual…

White top collage
You can read about dress 1 and 2 to get more details. Which is your favorite?

Pattern HERE

LINK

Comments

Well, I’m crazy about floral prints, so I’d say the one with the pink flowers is my favorite. They really are all so sweet. I especially love the ruffle leggings. I need to get to sewing some for LittleGirl. Thanks for sharing. Happy Sewing! :o)

Oh how darling!! :o)
    There is a new little page on my blog titled “bartering” and wanted to extend the invitation. :o) I am looking to trade fabric scraps for quality handcrafted jewelry. :o)
    Have a nice weekend.
    Sincerely ~ Tricia

3. Damiane Lucas says

Sew, Sew cute! Your creativity is amazing! I am new to sewing. I hope I will be able to make beautiful things, too.

That’s precious! I love the ruffles on the leggings! Soo cute! You sound like me with the white/off white. I’m so freaky about it, but I didn’t even notice on yours. Chances are nobody else would either. Looks great to me! It’s my fave of the three!

What a versatile pattern…love how each dress is different and so cute I can’t pick a favorite…but the leggings are the best! Adorable!

They’re all so cute! I think the second one is my favorite – love the little heart accent on it. :-)

I love how different each of these dresses turn out. Girlie, Sport and Flirty. Now you can make another one for fall by adding knit slives that attach to the short sleaves and match the leggings…. You are not done with this pattern yet ;)

Visiting from Lit & Laundry Finished for Friday. I love that little dress! It is very sweet {and so is that cute model}, and I think my favorite of the three. About the leggings being white and the dress being off-white, well, I just thought it was a very light shade of yellow. Also, I like white off-white together, so it is nice.
    xo -Elizabeth

This looks adorable! It’s perfect for summer and those leggings are darling. I still have not sewn anything knit. It’s one of those things that intimidate me.

10. D'Linda Laird says

Those white leggings are absolutely darlng. I don’t think I would make the ruffles any smaller as that is what makes them so cute.

11. Kristn M says

So cute! I wish I could find a similar pattern without buying the book. I have been looking for a pattern like this for awhile.

I love the ruffles and think they are perfect the way you made them! Super cute and look fabulous with your dresses – So talented! Thanks so much for joining the Sunday Showcase. Hope you have a wonderful week! ~ Stephanie Lynn

I liked the floral & when you said it was $1.50/yd I LOVED it. What a steal & totally cute in this dress. Thanks for linking to Craftastic Monday:)

The one in the middle is my fav, I’m a sucker for hearts on little girls :)
    Thanks so much for linking to gettin’ crafty on hump day :)

I absolutely love the ruffles on the leggings. My little girl is such a Fancy Nancy she would wear those leggings every day.

What pretty fabric you found, I really like the large ruffles. To make them “match” you could always use a couple scraps of the floral and add another small ruffle somewhere around the legs, right? Anyway, I’m sure you don’t need my help… Thanks for linking with FFT.

ADORABLE! Not just the dress! Great job, I can’t wait to see what else you come up with for your sew along! Thanks for linking up to Topsy Turvy Tuesdays!

18. Courtney says

the link to the pattern and tutorial isn’t working :(
    please help, my girls really love this dress.