Making a notepad at home is easy. Here is how.
Gather your supplies.
- Paper. Reuse paper or print out some cute to-do list or coloring pages.
- 2 rulers. You can use 2 wood blocks or shingles as well.
- 2 or 3 binder clips. You can also use clamps if you are using wood blocks.
- Padding compound, also known as notebook adhesive. Professional padding compound makes great notepads with the perfect binding and cleans up easily.
- Cardboard. You can buy it or use an old cereal box.
Make a notepad!
- Now, cut your paper to the same size, along with your cardboard.
- Straighten the paper along the edge you are going to bind.
- Put a ruler on either side and secure with binder clips to hold paper in place. Use a small paintbrush or foam brush and paint a thin layer or padding compound on the edge of the paper.
- Secure with another binder clip if necessary.
- Let dry.