There’s nothing like reading from a real book and feeling the actual paper as you turn the page. Kindles and other tablets are awesome, but I can’t help but want to read from a real book. It’s weird to think one day that’s going to be known as the ‘old-fashioned’ way of reading. If you’re a book lover like me, you’ve probably got a bookshelf full of stories you could again and again. Make your bookshelf special by giving it a little makeover! These 20 DIY bookends are just what you need to give your books some love and add a pop of color to your decor.
20 DIY Bookends:
- A Beautiful Mess – DIY Telephone Bookends
- Love Create Celebrate – DIY Chrome Owl Bookends
- Doodle Craft Blog – Dinosaur Bookends
- Crafts Unleashed – Monogram DIY Bookends
- Dream a Little Bigger – Wood Rhino Bookends
- Little Red Window – DIY Superhero Bookends
- Made to be a Momma – Faux Cement Color Block Bookends
- Lil Luna – DIY Striped Bookends
- Things to Share and Remember – DIY Army Guy Bookends
- A Beautiful Mess – DIY Invisible Bookends
- Mod Podge Rocks – DIY Baseball Bookends
- Treasures and Travels – DIY All Tied Up Bookends
- Camille Styles – Transformed Brick of Gold
- Head Above Water – Faux Zinc Bookends
- Heart Maine Home – Rope Knot DIY Bookend
- Design Sponge – Halligans Alchemy Bookends
- Jader Bomb – Gold Brick Bookend Tutorial
- Uncommon Designs Online – Painted Wooden Corbel Bookends
- It Happens in a Blink – Bronze Deer Bookends
- Turning Stones Blog – Destinations Sign Bookend
Make your own jewelry organizers! Click here to see them all.
Have you read all these yet? Click here to see my 10 Must Read list!